and SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES, the owner and provider of this website. SAMSTAR
ENTERPRISES takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This
or provided by you in relation to your use of the Website.
our Terms and Conditions, which can be found at [Terms & Condition
Definition and interpretation
A small text
Data Protection Laws
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES, we or us
SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES of 504, Raghunath Apartment, Airoli Sector 20, Navi Mumbai 400708.India.
UK and EU cookie Law
User or you
The website that you are currently using www.lovebuddies.in, and any subdomains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references co sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are
to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this privacy
c. a reference co a person includes firms, companies, government entities, cruses and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference co any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Users with respect to this Webiste. It does not extend to any websites
that accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links
we may provide to social media websites.
Purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES is
the “data controller”. This means that SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES determines
the purpose of which, the manner in which, your data is processed.
5. We may collect the following data, which includes Personal Data, from you:
b. Date of birth;
d. Job title;
f. Contact information such as email address and telephone numbers;
g. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
h. Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
i. IP address (automatically collected);
j. Type of business, phone no., profile photo, products, etc.;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is received from other sources; and
c. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
d. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
e. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is received from third parties
8. SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
c. CC Avenue;
f. Social Media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
9. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
Data that is collected automatically
10. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to
the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website
content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times
and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and
interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line
with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about
cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below,
Our use of Data
11. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time
to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and
experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us
for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be a interest to you;
d. to provide support and services to the visitors and customers.
e. images and basic details in marketing campaigns.
12. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it
necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not
satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain
circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
13. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies
when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us
to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we
are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent,
we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your
explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative
action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you
have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to
withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
14. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our
services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a
contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to
enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
15. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. any of our group companies or affiliates – to ensure the proper administration of the website and business.;
b. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – as they
are appointed to work on the project, they sometimes need to advice or
fix the issues on site or for better services as a support.;
c. third party service providers who provide services to us which
require the processing of personal data – to help third parry service
providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our
behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
d. third party payment providers who process payments made over
the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user
payments and refunds.;
e. relevant authorities – to facilitate the detection of crime or
the collection of taxes or duties.; in each case, in accordance with
Keeping Data secure
16. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user
name that is unique to you. b. we store your Data on secure servers.
c. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically
you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser
when we use this technology.
17. We are certified to ssl. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
18. Technical and organisational measures indude measures to deal
with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or
unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by
contacting us via this e-mail address: [email protected]
19. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by
law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the period necessary
request that the Data be deleted.
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
21. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the
information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify,
update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the
information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless
your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive, where we are legally
permitted to do so, we may refuse your request If we refuse your
request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove
your Data from our systems. d. Right to restrict our use of your Data –
the right to ‘block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which
we can use it
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
22. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above,
or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent
is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this
e-mail address: [email protected]
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in
relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your
complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate
and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the
period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
25. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in
and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area
(EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a
country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a
country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group
companies, some of which are located outside the EFA.
26. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is
compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer
provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data
transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual
clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in
receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
27. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of
protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures
with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data
is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the
Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
28. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other
websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible
or statement of other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
29. SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES may, from time to time, expand or reduce
our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of
control of all or part of SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES Data provided by Users
will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred,
be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly
permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally
supplied to us.
31. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it
32. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
33. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your
using the Website and to improve our range of products and services.
SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken
steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all
34. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law and other countries law.
35. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will
be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those
Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are
enabling SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES to provide a better experience and service
to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies,
however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as
36. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
They allow us
37. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
38. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet
browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can
be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your
39. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may
lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly
and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation
40. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser
is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the
developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting
your privacy settings.
41. For more information generally on cookies, including how to
disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find
details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
42. You may not transfer any of your rights under this privacy
policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this
43. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision
unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability
44. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a parry
in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or
any other, right or remedy.
45. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according
to the law of India. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Navi Mumbai,
46. SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES reserves the right to change this privacy
policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required
by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you
first use of the Website following the alterations.
You may contact SAMSTAR ENTERPRISES by email at [email protected]
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to
ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have
missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Strictly necessary We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
for website analytics
We use the following analytical/performance
we use this cookie to identify hackers or spammers and not to ensure harm the website environment